Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hOw lOng can i stand??

Seems like misery really wOn't free me..
I need space,i need my happiness..
Guys,please dun take them frOm me..
I've been waiting fOr sO lOng fOr this happiness tO cOme back tO me..
But seems like,as i'm getting clOser tO it,i can feel the distance is watching tO grab them back..
HOw lOng shOuld i stay??
Please,he's the Only One i lOve the mOst..
He's the Only One that cOuld disturbing me freely..
I lOve him..i lOve him sO much..
Could u guys please..please give me a chance tO be freely with him..
YOu all gOt everything that i'm nOt..Whatelse dO u want??
NOw things gOt wOrst..
I dOn't knOw what will happen Next??
DO i have tO face this Once again??
Only GOd knOws..
My LOrd,hOld me..
Help me tO face the POssibility Of being alOne~Once again~Left Once again~..
Dear..i lOve yOu nO matter whO u are..

No comments: